A message to our customers regarding COVID-19
To our valued customers,
As we are all aware, the Coronavirus (COVID-19) is unprecedented and evolving as we speak. We will do our utmost to keep you informed of any changes we may need to make due to local developments or new guidance. We are focused on ensuring we are well-prepared to provide the services you need when you need them. Business continuity is a top priority for our team, and we are fully dedicated and committed to serving all our customer new and old. We are open for business and ready to serve your needs. We are closely monitoring for potential disruption and our teams on the ground will keep you updated on further developments.
For the time being, in effort to work together to fight further spread of the virus, we are finding alternatives ways to help still service you. We wanted to share the steps we are taking to protect our teams and customers, to limit the spread of the virus and still provide all your roofing needs.
New Construction and Re-Roof Estimates: if you are wanting an estimate we are still able and capable of providing this service for you. Here are some steps we are willing to take to assist you with this:
1. We will schedule a roofing inspection where the estimator will set up a time to come and walk the roof deck.
2. They will leave a package including all the products we are recommending as part of the roofing system.
3. We will schedule a time for you to interview us and go over the details of the estimate. Our communication alternatives are phone, email, text and facetime (in-person presentation upon requests are still available).
Repairs and Service Requests: if you are needing repairs or have questions about services required we are still able and willing to provide this service for you. Here are some steps we are willing to take to assist you with this:
1. We will schedule your repair work with you ahead of time.
2. They will leave a door knocker including the work that was done and what has been found.
We are continuing to follow the guidelines set forth by the Public Health Agency of Canada. We are focused on the health, safety and well-being of our customer, employees and community. Out of the abundance of caution, we have proactively taken several steps.
Recently we have:
• Cleaning and sanitation measures, including wiping down of surfaces with recommended cleaning products throughout the day.
• Asked employees who are ill or may have come into contact with someone who has recently been diagnosed with COVID-19, to contact their medical provider and stay home – whether or not they have symptoms.
• Large group meetings are postponed until further notice.
If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to us! We appreciate and value your business and your partnership, particularly during these uncertain times.
We will continue to update as the situation evolves and changes. Stay safe!
Mike & Alison Smith