1. SHINGLES: Determines the longevity of the roof. Create curb appeal by giving a distinctive look to your home.
2. ICE & WATER MEMBRANE: Protects the roof deck from water penetration (winter freeze / thaw cycle.)
3. ROOF DECK PROTECTION: Underlayment prevents wind driven rain from infiltrating under the shingles.
4. VALLEY PROTECTION: Ice & water membrane to protect against water penetration in a vulnerable area of the roof.
5. VENTS: proper attic ventilation is crucial for a long lasting roofing system and is a necessity to meet building code and warranty requirements.
6. ROOFING CEMENT: Ideal to waterproof effectively around the areas vulnerable to leaks.
7. FLASHING: Protect areas vulnerable to leaks. (Skylights, chimneys, walls etc…)
8. DRIP EDGE: Metal flashing for efficient water shedding at eave roof edge.